Caroline | Custom Fabric Dress and Chemisette | Hanger
Two-piece stripe dress inspired by an 1815 portrait painting by Christoffer Wilhelm Eckersberg entitled “Portrait of the Model Maddalena or Anna Maria Uhden“.
- Two-piece ensemble consists of stripe dress and chemisette.
- Empire dress custom fabric designed by The Dollies Dressmaker.
- Black grosgrain ribbon accent on sleeve.
- Black grosgrain ribbon sash with front bow.
- Velcro closure.
- White batiste double ruff collar chemisette.
- Chemisette back closure with ribbon ties at neck and waist.
- One polished wood hanger included. Large metal hook to fit on various pole sizes.
Caroline’s outfit is just beautiful. The workmanship is exquisite! The choice of fabric is perfect historically and the chemisette is delicate and completes the ensemble with elegance. I highly recommend the Dollies Dressmaker for all your dolly fashion desires!!!
I just received my dress in the mail. By far, the best made doll dress I have ever had (and I have my original Pleasant Co. dresses from 1986.) Beautiful fabric and wonderful craftsmanship. Will be buying from this site again!
This is such a beautiful dress and chemisette, and I love that it was inspired by a painting. Everything Cindy makes is gorgeous. Eagerly awaiting my next purchase.
This striped gown with its double ruffled chemisette is so charming and indicative of the period. I love the fact that a painting inspired its creation. The dark blue trim looks striking against the lighter background. You have outdone yourself, Cindy.
I love this set! Everything is very well made. The print feels appropriate for an 18-inch dress, and the chemisette is a unique addition that I haven’t seen elsewhere.