Felicity • Elizabeth | Gown and Pinner Apron
- Two-piece outfit consists of gown and Jacobean floral print pinner apron.
- Gown with pointed bodice front.
- Bodice bow and sleeve trim from VINTAGE ribbon.
- Side skirt openings for pocket access.
- Two tiny gold pins on apron bib.
- Velcro closure.
This attractive combination of gown and pinned apron is a heartwarming example of daily Colonial dress. The soft green of the gown complements the vibrant Jacobin print used for the apron. The outfit looks and feels comfortable. Cindy uses premium materials for all her creations and each one reflects her sewing expertise. I am delighted to add this gown and apron to my Colonial collection. Thank you, Cindy.
Stacy Garcia –
This dress is perfect for Felicity. I love the green dress and how it makes her eyes pop. I think I want the other one like this when it comes back in stock, because the ribbons on it look like they will match her beforever hat perfectly. Thank you so much for the darling outfits you create.