Petit Quilts | Cut and Sew Fabric Panel
COLOR OPTION: Red – OUT OF STOCK
Petit Quilts Cut and Sew Fabric Panel
• Quilt in two sizes.
• Approx. size large quilt – 16″ x 21″
• Approx. size mini quilt – 5.5″ x 7.5″
See Description Tab below for more information.
Petit Quilts Cut and Sew panel. Quilt in two sizes.
• Kansas Troubles Petit Quilt offered in four colorways. Teal, Green, Purple
• Other materials needed to make quilts: White or cream fabric, flannel, or other suitable material for quilt top backing. Optional: handmade or purchased bias binding.
• Quilt Techniques: Sew and turn or bind raw edge with handmade or purchased bias binding.
• INSTAGRAM USERS! Share a picture of your completed quilt. Include it with your doll in a scene or setting if you want!
The Dollies' Dressmaker on INSTAGRAM
Petit Quilts fabric panel detail. Digital representation.
Kansas Troubles Quilt in two sizes.
Quilts shown were finished with the handmade bias binding technique and hand quilted.
Large quilt detail.
What you need to know about Petit Quilts Cut and Sew panels:
• 100% Cotton fabric panel.
• Petit Quilts Cut and Sew panels are designed by Cindy Hernandez, The Dollies’ Dressmaker.
• Quilts are inspired by period illustrations, ads, photos or from Cindys personal quilt collection.
• Each panel comes with two quilt sizes. While the large Petit Quilt is sized for 18" dolls, it can be used for other purposes besides dolls! It comes with a coordinating quilt back. The mini Petit Quilt can be backed with the panel label if desired. They are the same size for this purpose.
• Simple printed paper instructions included. Instructions are geared toward those who already have a knowledge of how to sew and quilt. Sewing basics, seam finishes, techniques and how to quilt are not covered in the directions.