Caroline | Custom Fabric Dress and Chemisette | Hanger
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Two-piece stripe dress inspired by an 1815 portrait painting by Christoffer Wilhelm Eckersberg entitled “Portrait of the Model Maddalena or Anna Maria Uhden“.
- Two-piece ensemble consists of stripe dress and chemisette.
- Empire dress custom fabric designed by The Dollies Dressmaker.
- Black grosgrain ribbon accent on sleeve.
- Black grosgrain ribbon sash with front bow.
- Velcro closure.
- White batiste double ruff collar chemisette.
- Chemisette back closure with ribbon ties at neck and waist.
- One polished wood hanger included. Large metal hook to fit on various pole sizes.